August things

Muse
Every time JJJ bring up Survival, they talk about how it's such a terrible song, yet they still keep playing it! Now apparently they're talking to Matt Bellamy and playing the new single, Madness. It's pretty awful too. However, Unsustainable is the worst thing I've heard in a while.

Animal Collective
Naw, I'm not streaming your album if it's in fuzzy video format. I can't be bothered; I'll wait for it to come out properly. What I have heard of it seems a bit more normal than what I expected from them. Not sure if BNM.

X Factor Australia
After seeing the US Voice coaches give a good show of bantering, these judges seem terribly amateurish. They're so awkward! The worst part was how the cameras kept making faces at the poor 14 year old girl, and the background music was Lily Allen's Fuck You. Even I thought that was unnecessarily asshole-ish. Also, there is X Factor fanfiction.

Birdy
TV has been pushing her album. I think she made Skinny Love popular. It's a shame that the production/arrangement of her version is so dull, because I'd rather listen to someone other than JVernon sing it. White Winter Hymnal doesn't work as a pop song at all though.

Tuesday 21 August 2012
Categories: , , , | Comments Off